Monday, April 23, 2007

For The True Barbecue Grill & Smoker Fan!

There may be many ways to cook outdoors, but there is only one true way of turning ordinary meat into something special and that’s to cook with a barbecue grill smoker. Sure I could cook with gas with less mess and hassle but to a loyalist like me, gas could never replace the taste that a smoker grill creates.

I, myself, was a gas grill owner until after tasting my father in-law’s smoked brisket. I tried to make my own brisket on a gas grill and it didn’t have near the flavor as his. From that day on I have never cooked with anything but charcoal and wood. I have started this blog to help people by giving them a source of tips, tricks and how to’s about barbecue grills and smokers as well as recipes, ideas and getting the right smoker grill for you.

No comments: